cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"where used list" for expiring certs?

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have an expiring certificate in STRUST. I have looked at sm59 destinations , smicm logs and manually looked thru sftp, http and CIDX comm. channels that could be using that certificate. We are not able to find out if the expiring cert is being used in our system. We are thinking that this cert was loaded, but never got used or the interface got decommissioned.

My question,Is there a guaranteed way to say that a cert is not being used in our  system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, there is no guaranteed way. The various configuration locations in PI makes it nearly impossible to see sort of where-used list.

You may also want to check if you have web-dispatcher in your landscape connected to PI and this certificate refers to it. Can you see the certificate details, like hostname, organization etc?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I can see the certificate details in the STRUST (unfortunately the domain name does not correspond to any of the parties / business components in our system). We do have the webdispatcher. so how do I find out if this certificate refers to webdispatcher?