cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVC MC62 Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MC62 CVCs are created, however not carried the categories correctly, eg family, as attached. Registration material hierarchy is correct. and can not make the creation and deletion of this characteristics again "MC62", in this case all the planning data displayed in DP /SAPAPO/SDP94 lost.

Any suggestionstomake the correctionof these Characteristic Value Combinations?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

You can use realignment function to create correct new CVCs and copy the data from incorrect old CVCs to the correct new CVCs. Then you can delete the old incorrect CVCs alongwith any residual data. However, check the data for the new correct CVCs before deleting the old incorrect CVCs. The t. code for realignment is /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY.

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

Regards,
Jagjeet.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I had this problem in the past of incorrect CVCs. I realigned the incorrect CVCs from /n/sapapo/rlgcopy and the deleted the incorrect CVCs from /n/sapapo/mc62. Do let me know if this help you or else I will do some further research on this.

Cheers,

Ankit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Go To RSA1 --> Select the chracteristics where you have assigned Navigational Attribute like 9APRODUCT for example --> Right Click --> Maintain Master Data --> Check if you have maintained the navigational attribute value for your respective product --> If value is not maintained then maintain the required navigational attributes value --> Save --> Come out-->  right click on the characteristic --> Activate Master Data

Now you go to MC62 T.code and see the CVCs, it would be correctly generated.

Regards.

Punit

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suppose the characteristics with blank values are the characteristics act as navigational attributes.

Your problem is the values (master data) of navigational attributes are not brought into your created CVCs.

The reason may be that you did not activate the master data for the navigational attributes.

In order to do this, please go to transaction RSA1, find the characteristic act as navigational attribute in 'InfoObjects' tab, and right click on the characteristic then select 'Activate Master Data'.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andre,

If this is the result of Automatic CVC creation based on a infocube using a background job, then please check the contents of the cube that you are uinsg the create these CVCs. Analyse the same records in the cube for which you are having a issues with the CVC. If you see the same issue with the records at the cube level, then you need to drop the cube/PSA and reload the data .

Hari Vomkarey