cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in setting up profile parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set a parameter "login/disable_multi_gui_login" to 1 to block multiple login. we have three application server and CI server. i have set this parameter in default.PFL profile. But when we login in CI server and same time we have login in application server then i am able to login. i have again set this parameter in instance profile of all application and CI server. but problem remains same.

SAP : ECC6 with EHP5

DATABASE : DB2 9.5

Regards

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this problem.

The login that i used to test had "User Type"= Service on Tcode SU01 (Login BASIS).

The  parameter "login/disable_multi_gui_login" works only to User Types="Dialog".

Check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At what level u change these parameter's at O/S level or at Application level.

I think u done through RZ10 t-code, kindly restart u r application and then check.

Still u r facing problem let me know.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have changed parameters through RZ10 and restart the application well. i have also checked the value on OS level. this parameter is working fine but when we logon on CI server and same time also logon on Application server then we are able to logon. if reveres this process then parameters are working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

Make sure you have imported the current version of the profile before changing SAP parameters.

Cheers,

Vishal