cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order availability check is returning a date in the past when ever the credit Block is released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A Sales order is created on 09/01/2012. Due to credit check the SO went on block and delivery quantity is not confirmed. Same SO released from Credit Block on 09/20/2012 and system run ATP on release and Proposed Confirmed Date as 09/01/2012 which is not correct…

As we released the SO on 09/20/2012, Proposed Confirmed date should be based on Available stock either today or in future…

Please let me know why System is behaving like this, what configuration will control these dates? Your early reply will be well appreciated…

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible for the system to allow an availability date in the past. This is controlled in customsiing transaction OVLY. Here, if you have the "Backwards" indicator set for the relevant order type the system will allow past dates. If the indicator is not set, then the system will trigger a forwards scheduling from today's date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

I have checked the transaction OVLY; the indicator is not set still the system is allowing the Past date. My requirement is when ever a Sales order is released from credit block and system run ATP on release the system should

As we released the SO today, Proposed Confirmed date should be based on Available stock either today or in future…

Regards,

Venu.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you manually execute an ATP check after its released from credit, will it still allow past dates?

I think probably the ATP check is not executed automatically after credit release....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can have a look at the following note

• Note 1324433 - Availability check during credit block release

which says "system carries out an availability check before it runs the credit check"

G. Lakshmipathi