Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Rejection of PO Quantity by Customer in SNC PO Collaboration Scenario

former_member194108
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create a Scenario in which confirmed ASN quantity is partially rejected by the Customer.

I am not sure hoe this will get reflected in SNC Web UI. What settings are required for this?

Example:

ASN Confirmed qty : 100

Accepted Quantity: 80

Rejected Qty: 20

I am using VL32N to post inbound delivery.

Please tell me how to post this rejected quantity and where this will get reflected in ECC & SNC Web UI  ??

Thanks in Advance,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you be more specific on your requirement

1. What do you mean by Rejection of ASN Confirmed Qty:

a. Supplier has shipped 100 nos of which 80 are acceptable and the others not acceptable? If not acceptable do you plan to ship back the 20 nos back to the supplier? - This is similar to the case mentioned above by Mrutyunjay.

b. Is it referring to a mismtach between the theoretical qty and the actual received qty? Like 100 was supposed to be shipped as per the ASN but during Inbound only 80 nos. are available.

2. Where will this rejection happen - ECC or SNC?

3. When will this happen - Before ASN is published from SNC / Before GR is posted for IBD in ECC / During GR posting in ECC ?

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The concept of Reject comes into play only if GR is done into Quality stock, a Inspection lot with full 100 is considered , you put 80 into unrestricted use stock and 20 into Blocked.

Even though you achieve above, unless you have setup to send GR data to SNC using the ReceivedDeliveryNotification which is used to send the partial GR quantity against the Delivery, should be an indication to Supplier.

Though, I have not experienced the scenario you want to simulate, let us see how the real expert respond.

Thx

MJ