cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open projects at plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Evening PS Gurus,

Do we have any T-Code to see all the open projects @ plant level.

I hope we be to customize.

Thanks & Regards

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Menaka,

Here is the option that i think would be the best suitable in your case,

Use any standard structure report, make use of dynamic selection, as others have mentioned above and on top of this try to use the status selection option. You can see it as an icon in the selection criteria screen along with the dynamic selections icon.

n order to use this you need to define a Status selection profile in tcode BS42 and configure it accordingly e.g. exclude projects that have the CLSD status set. Hit F1 in places where you are not sure what to do. Its explained to the point and with examples in the F1 help.

Alternatively, you can also refer SAP help.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use structure overview report CNS41.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using CN41N also you can get the required details.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Menaka,

Use CN43N TC.

go to Dynamic selection(REG,GREEN & BLUE icon) click on Org.unit definition,select plan and enter plant.

then enter project definition in report seletion (i.e 1000* or based on your project numbering).execute reprot.

Then bring "STATUS" fields to report layout.you will see REL,TECO and CLSD status.filter based on status.

Thanks,

Rau

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Menaka,

If I understood your requirement clearly I think you want to track the open projects along with their plants .As far as I know, You can track this based on the status of the project.

Yes ! I think we can get such a report.

try CN42 -> here, in dynamic selections under Org. units.definition you will find "Plant" (select it)-> execute.

Here,you can select your report by modifying it through : Menu bar-> View-> Choose fields

I hope it gives you what you want.

Regards

Ankur