Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Objects for BOM in CO02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

We're trying to control the access in CO02 for BOM modifications.

We've been changing the object C_STUE_BER through SU24 giving visualization restrictions. In adition, we have created an user profile and we gave non modification access to the users with that profile (the users only have that profile and only the CO02 assing to it). But non of this solutions are working, the users still have permissions to modify the BOM of an production order in CO02.

Can you guys help us?!

Thanks and regards.

Victoria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wilder_latino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check you setting in SU24 for the t-code.

Change the check indicator for that object to "Check" and retest.

7 REPLIES 7

wilder_latino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check you setting in SU24 for the t-code.

Change the check indicator for that object to "Check" and retest.

0 Kudos

We've already done that with the object C_STUE_BER, but as I mencioned, i Didn´t work, users with CO02 permissions, still can modify the BOM

0 Kudos

Can you provide steps by step so I can try to replicate the issue.

It maybe that the user has that object in another role or that the program does not call the authorization object within the authority-check.

0 Kudos

Use object C_STUE_WRK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tried before to manage the object that you suggested, but we're getting the same result, nothing.

What we are doing is assign ONLY the user role that has the CO02 transaction (only that transaction). with PFCG, we're giving restrictions to not modify the BOM with the objects mentioned before. In adition, we are managing the restrictions through SU24 on the objects C_STUE_BER and C_STUE_WRK.

The role that we have created with only that transaction, has been assing to a user that doesn't have any other role. We enter with that user, and we still can modify the BOM related to a production order.

0 Kudos

Can you provide a document on the steps of the test. I can try to replicate the issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Wilder, sorry for the late answer. We had decided to create a CO02 variant (a transaction called ZCO02) in wich we restrict the acces to modify BOM. So the users with BOM modifications, will have access to CO02 and the ones who don't, will have access to ZCO02.

Thanks very much for your help

Victoria