cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hep on LIST UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a list UIBB which is having one Input field and one Text view in the Two columns .

1.  I want to put an action in the input field to get the description of the code in the Input field and wants to display in the text view.

2.  I want to disbale the input field after saving the data.

so i need help on how to put the action inside the Column of a LISTGUIBB and how to make fields readonly in for a coulumn .

My system details are ECC6.0 EHP7.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

We  have a requirement ,where we have two fields one is a check-box and other is an  input field.       

If check box is checked  then the input field should be enabled else disabled.

based on the above info  we have written the code in the Get definition in the following manner :

Kindly check the following code and let me know what changes are required ..

One more doubt , How to access this action data into the get_data() method as we are not getting this info in any of the event parameters.:

How can i dynamically handle the visibity of the cells with in  this get_data() method .

Get_ definition()

CLEAR ls_field_usage.               "Check-box field

ls_field_usage-name = 'TITLE'.

ls_field_usage-header_label = ls_field_usage-text = text-p01.

APPEND ls_field_usage TO et_field_description.

CLEAR ls_field_usage.                " Input field

ls_field_usage-name = 'COMPLETION_DATE'.

ls_field_usage-header_label = ls_field_usage-text = text-p04.

ls_field_usage-enabled_ref = 'STATUS'.

CLEAR ls_field_usage.              "Technical field

ls_field_usage-name = 'STATUS'.

ls_field_usage-header_label = ls_field_usage-text = text-p07.

ls_field_usage-technical_field = abap_true.

" Action defination

ls_row_action-id = 'TEST'.        

ls_row_action-text = 'TEST'.

ls_row_action-enabled_ref = 'STATUS'.

APPEND ls_row_action TO et_row_actions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divesh,

In GET_DEFINITION method create a ACTION and in Configuration for the field which u have assigned Inputfield in Attribute section of that field u'll be seeing ON_ENTER action their assign the action that u have created.

Now in ur GET_DATA OR PROCESS_EVENT method u can write the code.

If ur using standard action save event then the field will be disabled automatically if not u need to do explicitly

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Divesh,    

for the first issue you should

first create an event in your feeder method get_definition and set this event for the inputfield in the editor where you have created your list. When this event is called the method process_event is called as well as get_data. Method get_data you can change the data and set the flag EV_DATA_CHANGED so the data are refreshed on the frontent.

If you want to have the first field as read_only after you have saved the data you should use the read_only_ref field in the field_description in method get_definition.

For this I have copied here a part of the cookbook:

So If you would like to set these attributes for single cells, proceed as follows:

1. Create a new column for the table (add a field to the field catalog in the

GET_DEFINITION method).

2. Define the column as a technical column that is not visible at runtime, by setting the field

technical_field to „X‟. This column contains the properties of the cells.

3. In the GET_DEFINITION method, adjust the field description accordingly. For example, you have a column A and you want to set the property Read_only for single cells in that column. For this reason you created a technical column B. In the field description, set read_only_ref to B.

For more information on that please check the cookbook which you can also find here: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30611

regards

Heike