DR-Draft

TR-To be reviewed

TA-To be Approved

TC-To be changed

RV-Reviewed

AP-Approved

TO-To be obsoleted

OB-Obsoleted

TC status comes after either TR or TA when any changes are requested to be done before Approval or reviewal is done.

The issue is like: I have a document which followed DR->TA->TC status flow. The "Display changes" in CV02N shows that latest change done was the status change from TA to TC. Status log also shows that TC should be the current status. DRAP table also shows TC as the latest status. But the document when seen in CV02N shows DR as the status. I am unable to understand why it is showing wrong status. Can anyone help?

thanks

Pratap.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pratap,

do you have maybe the user who has made the last change from 'TA' to 'TC' so you can ask him/her if there were any problems when saving the DIR.

Normally the status should be the same but for checking you can select the document info record directly in table DRAW using transaction SE16. Here you will also see the current status which is stored in the database table. The value in table DRAW must be the same as in CV03N.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for replying to my query. The entries in DRAW are in line with the ones in CV03N. But the ones in DRAP are not the same as in CV03N. DRAP shows TC and CV03NB shows DR.

I have asked the user if they faced any issues while the status was being changed through workflow. Am waiting for a response from them.

In the meanwhile if you have any more inputs, it would be grateful if you share.

thanks,

Pratap.V