Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code Excise duty is coming 0 in PO and printpreview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with PO.

This is for India PO CIN implemented.

I created 2 POs with Account assignment A and K. Invoice tax is FQ and VO. The header and item conditions is not showing any value. It shows 0 for all condition types. Hence printpreview also shows 0.

The above case is applicable for few taxes and not for all.

Can any one help how to solve this issue as its critical.

Thanks in advance,

Forum SHah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

check condition records in FV11

and also check you have assign tax code to your company code  in SPRO-tax on goods movement...

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

1. Go to FV11, and maintain the condition record for the condition type.

2. For VAT, CST, Service Tax, maintain using FTXP.

To answer you correctly, please specify which Tax Procedure you are using and what tax you are calculating through FQ and VO?

Regards,

Lakhya

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First cross check did you have  tax code in purchase order.If yes, Then check following:

1. What tax procedure you are using ------either TAXINN or TAXINJ? Check in t.code:OBBG & which tax procedure assigned to your country.

2.Check did the tax code is a input tax in T.code: FTXP?

3.Check validity period of tax code with tax rate with respective condition types in t.code: FV13 and compare the date of purchase order creation.

4.As your purchase order print , the tax rate not appearing, then check inclusion of all tax condition types in PO PDF-smartforms/forms which then PDF-smartforms/forms assigned to your purchase order output type( message type). Get advice from ABAPer to cross check inclusion of all tax condition types in PDF-smartforms/forms.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe you are using TAXIIN. Go to FTXP and check for the said tax code which conditions are assigned. Then in FV13, check for this tax code, values are maintained or not. One more thing from me, can you pls confirm if this same tax code is showing values for some PO's and not showing for some.

Try using same tax code for different materials and check if calculation is appearing Under Invoice Tab and Taxes button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou for the quick reply.

Tax code is same for both the POs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look into my reply. Chk as suggested by me. Also see that same tax code is working for other PO,s . Try using same tax code for different materials and see the performance. If the issue is with this tax code, chk condition validity in FV13 and FTXT. Also chk that tax code is assigned to TAXIIN.