cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Goods Issue, Handling Unit in Shipment disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm having a problem right now. After Goods Issue in Shipment, Handling unit that i had been packed in the Shipment suddenly  disappeared. Total weight not cummulated  also, in table VEPO also not found. But before goods issue, when I pack HU into shipment, everything just fine. The HU appears, and Total weight also accumulated.

This case only just happens in Consignment Fill-Up, Delivery for Sub-Con, Transfer Plant (HTP). I had checked customizing Shipment and Handling Unit , i thought everything its ok and its SAP Standard. Also i had checked the SAP Note, compare the program and it looks same.

Please help me and give me solutions.

Thanks before.

Regards,

Henny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, all

Did you solve this problem? I've met the exact same problem for KB consigment fill-up delivery. I've made test and found it's irrelevant with the shipment, I've tried to post the delivery using vl02n, and also the identification number disappear, also the packing object changed to 12:non-assigned handling unit.

Anyone came a idea of this?

Regards,

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I had checked this thread also.The solution said " These problem might be due to smart forms",  but i didnot have any smartform relevant with this.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i test my system for job work it is fine after PGI also it show the handling unit in shipment ,

once check the VT02N at handling unit ID type , here your id type is E or another ,  check the shipment that particular handling unit will deleted some , check the changes ,

please conform this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u test by using delivery type LB or consignment fill-up ? did it work?  My HU ID Type is E.

After Goods Issue i don't know why VEKP-VPOB  changed to 12 (non-assigned handling unit) different from the others  that usually status 01 (outbound delivery order)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i checked all process its comes 04 only,

when you pack the material at VT01N then it will come 04 ,  when you pack the material at delivery level it will come 01, when you pack the material at VB02 level  it will come 12  ,

which you  create the Shipment  ,

you create the shipment and through  VT01N ,

first go to VT01N enter the TP type and shipment type , after click on delivery icon then enter the delivery number then click on pack icon after system display packing screen here enter the packing material and  then this material and delivery material  can pack, after check the TLT content TAB  at  here you find the packing object 04,  complete the shipment , then PGI check VT02N at TLT content tab packing object it 04  or      012

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be the packing material is not extended to the sale area. kindly check it.