cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 SP6 database extractor setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have an issue at step 8 when I configure managed system for solman Unable to drop xsr object ''. Solman runs on AIX 6.1 and DB2 9.5 FP6.

Please advice.

BR,

SAPfan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamil

few days ago an SAP Note has been released:

1964155 - Managed System Configuration - Database Extractor Setup error: Unable to drop xsr object

I have had the same problem and found this note. I did not test yet the solution, I am just informing you.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil ,

This is known issue

fixed in DB2 Version 9.7 Fix Pack 7, Upgrade to this version to resolve the issue.

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

had similar issue: error: unable to drop xsr object with DB2 database. Resolved issue by dropping collectors for particular system manually via tr. DBACOCKPIT  (in solman), manually re-installed SAP template and then re-run DB setup via managed systems setup.

BR

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Fan,

I just encountered the same error. It looks it is SAP DB related

GRANT (XSR Object Privileges)

So I am thinking it has to do with the db user or any other that affects the db activities.

So I will ask for more user authorization over that user that relates directly or indirectly over the database and that is giving this error message.

Kindly advise if this helped you find your way out of this,

Fine Regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cesar,

I don't find solution for this.

Your line of thought seems to be correct.

If you have possibility to check authorization for the user write back whether it helps.

BR,

SAPFan