cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the assigned model class info has no property propertyname

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,everyone!

I have some error about web dynpro java.

I was reimport the webservice model in webdyn java

and rebuild project

and deploy.

but it doesn't work.

so I retared sap server .. but it was same..

I never know about solving thie problem..

what can I do for this?

Please answer for me!

--Error is here folowing

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException:

AttributeInfo(path=DefaultComp.Template130CompInst.Chart10CompInst1/Chart10Comp.Request_FindMasterResponse.Response.FindMasterResponse.Attribute.InternalUse,

class=com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo): the assigned

model class info has no property InternalUse

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.adjustDataTypeToModel(DataAttributeInfo.java:486)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.setModelClassInfo(DataNodeInfo.java:226)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.getModelClassInfo(DataNodeInfo.java:205)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doCheckModelClass(DataNodeInfo.java:299)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.checkModelClass(NodeInfo.java:986)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.checkModelClass(NodeInfo.java:989)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.checkModelClass(NodeInfo.java:989)

at

at

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.checkModelClass(Context.java:85)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.notifyAddedModelInstance(Context.java:299)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.Component.notifyAddedModelInstance(Component.java:1557)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ModelInstanceMap.putDefaultInstance(ModelInstanceMap.java:73)

at

com.sap.sop.zsop.chart_10_wd.wd.comp.chart10comp.Chart10Comp.createAndMapModelInstance(Chart10Comp.java:280)

at

com.sap.sop.zsop.chart_10_wd.wd.comp.chart10comp.Chart10Comp.initRequest_FindMasterByLayoutIdQueryResponse(Chart10Comp.java:296)

at

com.sap.sop.zsop.chart_10_wd.wd.comp.chart10comp.Chart10Comp.wdDoInit(Chart10Comp.java:152)

at

com.sap.sop.zsop.chart_10_wd.wd.comp.chart10comp.wdp.InternalChart10Comp.wdDoInit(InternalChart10Comp.java:818)

at

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doInit(DelegatingComponent.java:161)

106 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a java based service or ABAP based FM model?

You can try re-creating the model again... i.e. delete and create again.

Afterwards re-start the server.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a Java based service (CAF). are ther any solutions without deleting the model? since deleting the model will  mess-up the application.

regards

sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have a answer to this. I have the same problem and a restart of the server did not help either.

thank you

sudhir