cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message no. C2328 during LSMW batch for CN22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP colleagues,

SAP newbie here in need for enlightenment.

Currently I'm working on LSMW recording for PS module's network activities. The LSMW recording is created by using t-code CN22. The recording process went smoothly and the data used for the recording is successfully uploaded into SAP. However, I found a problem when I tried to run the LSMW in foreground. During the last step of the recording, to save the record, I got error message "Order was not saved" with the help content as follows:

"Order was not saved

Message no. C2328"

Can anyone share me why I found this problem and how to solve it? Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Julius Sumali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure,but you can refer this note below, which, i hope will give you some idea on how to proceed further.

Note 574338 - Error: Data for screen SAPLCOKO 5115 not existing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul Pillai,

Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately I'm unable to open the notes with the link you provided. It requires a username and password. I've tried my credentials for SCN but apparently it is not the correct one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, cant help with that. Try registering on the site and then login.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Just so you have an idea of what the sapnote above is about, click the image below:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rodel, Thank you Gokul...

I will inform this information to our functional team and try to find some solution from it if possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul & Rodel,

I've discussed this note with our functional team, and apparently this are not the answer we are looking for. My understanding, note 574338 explains that there is an error message which are not descriptive enough and the message is changed into C2328 which I discover during my testing. However our functional team and I still haven't discover the cause of this error to appear.

Can you share other insights on this matter?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

Just to inform if there are others out there facing the same problem I did. The last decision from my team is to use the ABAP upload program. Helped by our ABAPer team, the ABAP upload program can be used to avoid the problem I faced previously. Now I can upload the network activity properly in our test system.

Regards,

Julius Sumali