cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasklist is not recognising an action - create transport of copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added the action to create a transport of copy in my custom transaction type ZMHF, AMHF_ACTIONS, and I have also defined the appropriate scheduling condition, still it is throwing me the below error :-

It is not able to related the "action" create transport of copies with the tasklist. Every urgent change creates its own tasklist, but in this case, the tasklist which is getting created is not having the "create transport of copies" in its tasks at all. And hence the error. I am able to add it manually, and execute the action from the task list, but it isnt working from the UI.

Please help!

Action not found in current task plan

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 037

Diagnosis

Action not found in task list.

System Response

Action canceled.

Procedure

This usually indicates a Customizing inconsistency.

Inform the person responsible for the process.

Procedure for System Administration

Additional Information:

Unable to find task /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_PRETRANS for type D of system

role

/TMWFLOW/TASK_START:E:/TMWFLOW/TASKLIST:212

An exception occurred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Vyas,

You must generate a tasklist variant and register in the Phase Controller...

Check it out my blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2015/01/07/how-to-enable-transp...

Best Regards Issac

uhabekost
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha.

In order to answer your original mail - in the meantime most likely only as a hint - you can update SOLMAN_CM_TASK_LIST in the customizing for urgent corrections. Simply add a new entry to SAP0, H, D, e. g. 3900 "Create Transport of Copies" /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_PRETRANS.

Afterwards you should be able to use the COPY_ALL action to create transport of copies even for urgent corrections without implementing something new.

On our side, the most crucial task was to import the ToCs into the subsequent system automatically. Therefore, we have decided to go for action TR_SANDBOX. This can be used w/o an enhancement. However, this requires e. g. auth object S_RFCACL on the subsequent system.

Best regards,

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Urgent corrections are created for fast implementation, it should be moved to production as soon as posible. with this reason  There is no test transports( Transport of copies) functionality in urgent correction

please refer more here Creating Transports of Copies (SAP Library - Change Request Management)

but you can control the workflow by here ChaRm workflow customization solman 7.1 | SCN

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any thoughts on this?

Looks like the transport of copy functionality is enabled only for normal changes, and not for urgent changes. Can you please help me in understanding how we can customize it and enable it for urgnet changes as well?

Regards,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

When you are working with CRM UI through ITSM .. the transaction types work bit differently..

May be you can check the below path

SPRO -> SAP SOlman -> Capabilities -> Change Management -> Standard Config -> Change req management framework -> Adjust project Field and scope in change request by status..

There for your custom transaction type .. map the entry RELEASE_COPY and put the status profile for which are all the statuses you need to transport copies..

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

Transport of Copies is not supported for Urgent changes in Solman 7.1. Hence you are not able to perform the same from CRM UI. We had tried this earlier and with no solution, we went back to SAP who confirmed that this is not supported. This was working earlier in 7.0 with additional customizations, but not in 7.1 with same customizations.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Imran

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Were you successful in mapping RELEASE_COPY for ZMHF or SMHF and to use ToC feature for urgent change in 7.1? I tried in a sandbox system and it dumped. As Imran mentioned below it might not be supported in 7.1. What do you think?

Rgds,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I never tried it for urgent corrections.. I created a custom type for implementation project corrections and it worked for that...

May be it is the case of not supporting test transports in urgent corrections...Not really sure..

@Sneha - Are you able to do it like this way?

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish, I had already done that. It did not do anythign more than making the "Test Transport" button visible on the transport management block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Vivek, We finally could get Transport of copy working for urgent corrections.

It is true that it isnt supported by standard SAP, so we did create an enhancement. In the standard SAP code - the process type - SMMJ is hardcoded for the class implementation of the "TEST Transport" button. We are overwriting the process type, and made it working.

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sneha,

Could you pls elaborate on the solution you found out? How did this achieved?

Rgds,

Vivek