cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflows to create/modify roles in SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST - GRC AC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP_All!

I would like to know if someone has customized in SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST workflow  requests to create/modify roles without assigning users.

The point is: I need to customize in ARM 2 more kind of requests:

-  Creating roles (without assigning users)

-  Maintenance of roles (without assigning users)

But the standard SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST workflow dosent have this kind of action. How can i do that?

Someone told me that the ARM is designed to contemplate the access management, like: create, delete, block, assign/remove roles. So, we cant implement another actions what will not be assigned to users immediately

If it is true, is there another way to make this workflow?

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Eliane:

In GRC 10.0 Access Control, ARQ is specifically for Access Request and the workflows in MSMP Process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST are only for access (user) management.    There is an MSMP Process ID for Role Approval that is used in the BRM module.

Thanks ,

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply!

My BRM is working (create/modify).

But in my BBP there are 2 kind of approvals. The first one: supervisor who must be automatic and the second one: role owner who someone will put the ID user

How can I make that? because the requester can not put transaction on SAP screen.

until the first approval the key-user and enduser can use this tool. After approval of supervisor,  'only' security area can use.

Do u have skype? maybe we can talk about that quickly.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eliane,

That can be done using the BRF+, you need to create a brf+ for role approval.

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Sharma