cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot email all participants

angela_sparkman
Contributor
0 Kudos

When in an activity, I click on Add Participants and choose 'Email All Participants'.  A blank IE page is launched and nothing ever happens.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I thought it once worked for me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Angela,

I have tested this and it works without incident for me.

Can you please tell me what version of IE you are using?

Please note that IE 6 or 7 are not offically supported- see http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/Supported+Browsers+and+Operating+Systems

If you are using either of these versions can you try on a supported version?

If you are using a supported version can you ask another participant to try and see if it works for them?

Regards,

Patrick Dinneen
Support Engineer

SAP Cloud Support

angela_sparkman
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm running IE9 and did some troubleshooting this morning.  If I go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons) > launch StreamWork and email all participants, it works.  So it's an IE add-on that's causing the issue.  However, I disabled every add-on and it still won't work when I launch IE the normal way.  I'm stuck.

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Angela,

Thanks for providing the additional information. I will investigate further and update you.

Regards,

Patrick.

olaf_schoenfelder
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I found out that this might be related to the number of participants assigned to an activity. It works fine with one activity that has three participants assigned. That's not the case for other activities with 120 or even 470 participants.

I hope that helps to located the issue.

Regards,

Olaf

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Angela,

When you click on 'e-mail all Participants' a pop-up window should open up. The message states that 'this program will open outside of Protected Mode....'

You could reset your Internet settings, try again and see if you receive the pop-up.

To reset Internet Explorer settings:

Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently
open

Open Internet Explorer

Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

Select the Delete personal settings check
box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers,
Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.

In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click
Close, and then click OK.

Close Internet Explorer.
Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet  Explorer

You could also attempt to send the e-mail from a different laptop/PC and see if you encounter the issue or not.

Can you please try these and update me as to whether it solves the issue or not.

Regards,
Patrick

Answers (0)