Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 10.0 Legacy Automated Framework Content Missing

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm now starting to setup automated controls using the legacy Automated Monitoring Framework. Looking at the various documentation available on SDN and Service Marketplace, it infers that there should be almost a complete set of content. On the current system, I can see that the Rule Criteria and Query's are all present but the Rules Scripts and Rules are not there.

Is there something that I've missed in the setup?

Cheers, Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on other messages I have seen, here are a couple of things to try. 

Ensure that all the associated BC sets have been activated (some have to be activated twice, because they have multiple levels of configuration)

Also the legacy monitoring section of the IMG needs to be configured.

You may also need an authorization role SAP_GRC_SPC_GLOBAL_AUT_ADMIN

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul,

Done, Done and Done but still cannot see the rules or rule scripts.

I can see the Rule Criteria though and the queries are searchable but weird that the rules aren't.

Simon

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Make sure you installed the packages GRCPINW and GRCPIERP on ERP system.Also follow the manual steps described in the SAP note-1606191

rgds-Rajeshwari

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I can confirm that the support packs are in the target system and that the manual steps have been performed to add the programs into the Target System tables. However, the user guide in the note you refer to seems to suggest that you manually create the data sources and the business rules for these programs.

With the Legacy Automated Framwork, these should already be pre-delivered so my question is, where are they and how do I get them visible in the NWBC screens?

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Can you check if they are visible in the client 000, then in that case you can re-transport them to the

client you are currently using.

Regards,

Silky