cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Message Mapping error - Unable to find resource

ralph_kutzner
0 Kudos

Hello

Basis has recently transported to a new PI Dev instance.  I have added a new message mapping and I'm getting the follwing error that the resource message mapping cannot be found.  What's puzzling is that the error is sporadic, the entire integration process runs correctly to completion with the new message mapping, an identical retest 20 seconds later will give the error below.  The old transported objects are all working fine and never cause this error.

I've tested the operation mapping and its works fine.  The source and target are correct in the integration process as well as in the operation mapping and message mapping.  Ive done a complete refresh of the runtime cache sxi_cache and it looks ok. .The cache status in the RWB is all green.  The cache status overview in the directory is also OK, no erros and status green. 

.</<Trace>

< Trace level="3" type="T">Search com/sap/xi/tf/_tst_.class (-1) in swcv 8fc96140-bb0e-11df-82d2-fdb3c0a80278 without namespace.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/_tst_.class in the following software component versions: 8fc96140-bb0e-11df-82d2-fdb3c0a80278 Thrown: com.sap.aii.ib.core.mapping.execution.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/_tst_.class in the following software component versions: 8fc96140-bb0e-11df-82d2-fdb3c0a80278 at

Thanks

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

I am also facing the same issue, please let me know whether this has been resolved for you?

Regards,

Veerendra

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am also facing this issue in my ccBPM. It was working fine previously, but all of a sudden it gives error as No mapping program found...Will it require a full cache refresh or something else...Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

did you re-import your SLD components again?

best regards,

swanand