cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense management - Report by expense type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,   I am looking for an SAP report that is by expense type.  I tried S_AHR_61016405 and I entered the expense type TELE.   This does give me only expense reports that have expense type TELE on them.

What I am looking for is a report that gives all expense reports - reporting only TELE - and only that cost for TELE.   I don't want the entire expense report.

Here is an example. 

S_AHR_61016405 shows the entire expense report

Employee 1     Report Number A          Amount  $10,000

I only want to see how much was charged to TELE

Employee 1     Report Number A          Amount   $25.00

Is there a standard SAP report that might provide this?   If not, is there a table I might do a direct dump from?   I am new to employee expense and any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Cheryl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just noticed you already created a thread for this topic here http://scn.sap.com/thread/3232740 and

has already given you advice there... please keep it together in one thread. This is not only confusing, but also frustrating for people who try to help; additionally and most importantly, this won't hasten your purpose of information retrieval, I assure you.

Cheers, Lukas

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cheryl,

I think S_AHR_61016405 is the best alternative for what you want (as far as I can judge). It's true, the report always shows the frame data, sums, receipts (which you want for TELE), and the cost distribution. The information the report processes is from PCL1(TE) Cluster. The Receipts are stored in Structure BELEG within the Cluster (check with transaction PRTE, to take a look for yourself).

So, in my opinion, you either use this report and ignore the unwanted additional information, or you write your own Z-Report, that reads from the Cluster PCL1(TE) only Structure BELEG and then filter BELEG inside an internal table for TELE.

Cheers, Lukas