Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logoff from ITS Session AND restart

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

following situation:

We're using ITS mobile with the Naurtech Browser. When a worker's shift in the warehouse ends, it is intended that the user currently working with the device, logs off and the next user can logon again. At the moment this only seems to be possible, when the Naurtech Browser is closed manually and started again.

What we like to have is:

• User presses F1 "Logoff"
  • ITS-Session and/or Naurtech Browser is ended
  • Naurtech Browser and/or ITS session is restarted and Logon Screen to SAP (NOT to Ressource) is shown again.

When we set the inter transaction flow to "4: Logoff RF user from SAP system" the following happens. In SAP GUI this closes ALL sessions, which would be ok, but is nasty during testing, but in the Naurtech/Internet Explorer this message is displayed "function code cannot be selected".

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Volker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Volker, Please see note 735612.  Thank you.

Edgar

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

thanks for you answer. But, could you provide more detail?

1. Why do I need an external alias at all
  2. I created one, but with no change in behaviour: If I am in the application menu, press 2 times F1 to logoff I only get back to the Ressource Logon screen showing warehouse, resource and Presentation profile. What I'd like to have is to logoff from SAP completely and start over showing the SAP logon screen. Is that possible?

Volker