cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing all network activities that require work of a given HR resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I have a question about the assignment of HR resources to network activities.

In fact, I am looking for a function module, which lists all the network activities that require the work of a given HR resource.

So I'd like to say: "List all network activities, which are assigned to the employee with the personal number 1234."

Thank you in advance!

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers!!

Actually we'd like to make this list accessible in an external software solution.

So I need the name of a function module which requires among others the personal number as input and a table containing the relevant network activities as output.

I hope you can understand my issue....

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

No idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I am not sure about FM but table KBED will help you. Input personel no in PERNR and get AUFPL & APLZL which are internal number of network activity. Put these in AFVC to get WBS and activity number. Further you can get network number from AUFK table. Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check out this BAPI : BAPI_EECATIMESHEET_GETWORKLIST

regards,

Mahendra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, BAPI_EECATIMESHEET_GETWORKLIST is what I was looking for!

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As far as i know workforce planing is best option for your scenario.

CMP2, WORK FORCE PLANING

CMP9 WORK FORCE REPORTING

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check report CN50N wherein all activities to which specific personnel no. is assigned can be seen.

We have used this report quite frequently in our project.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use tcodes CMP2, CMP3 & CMP9. These tcodes should solve your purpose, if i understood your requirement correctly.

Revert with your findings.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you want to use it for developing a custom functionality or report, why dont you use workforce planning functionality to get this. I think Work force plannign tool will give you every output you want about the employees who are assigned to project activities.