Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in posting IDOC ORDERS.ORDERS05

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

dear all,

i am getting error in posting IDOC ORDERS05.

IDOC has arrived on system but with status 51,

<b>it says:

VKORG, VTWEG, SPART cannot be determined for customer , vendor</b>

can you please tell me how to map above specified fields.They are under which segment.

I am sending XML file with fields thru XI.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can try filling transaction VOE3

or map E1EDK14 segment with correct qualifiers

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply,

but can you tell me which fields i have to include in my source file and how to map to E1EDK14 segment.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

ask your SD guys to map these fields to which source field data.....they can tell you this thing.......the fields they tell just see your source msg type for those fields and then do the required mapping.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

VKORG - Sales Organization

VTWEG - Distribution Channel

SPART- division

you just need to fill those with correct qualifiers and it will work

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks michal,

but where i will find those fields?

i tried to find those fields?

i dont know those fields come under which segment?

can you tell me in ORDERS05 IDOC, under which segment all these fields will be present.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

in ORDERS05 IDOC, there is a E1EDK14 segment....in this segment you will find these fields........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if customer number is extended/created for the sales org, dist.channel, division....take the vendor number from the header segment and then check for these condition...keep u posted

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

but I did - segment - E1EDK14

just put a correct qualifier and fill them as SD consultant tells you

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i got your point.

will try in that way.

i have also one more confusion in partner profile i.e. we20 transaction.

i am trying to do FILE->XI->IDOC scenario.

Sending side i am using one LS say FILE1,

and Receiving side i have LS defined as BS.

I am sending ORDERS05 IDOC.

in this case,

can you please tell me in which partner and whether "outbound or inbound" i have to add this message type(ORDERS) and why?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

in receving R/3 system in we20 transaction, for the LS which you will create for posting your ORDERS idoc, you will add an inbound parameter for ORDERS idoc for that LS because this idoc is coming into R/3 system......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

Add your add yur IDOC as Partner type= LS and direction is = INBOUND.

Please reward points

regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

During the partner profile in R3 you need to add the message type to inbound parameters and assign a process code to it.

so that it updates the database table in the R3 system.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks. for your reply,

i got that as R3 is receiving so we have to add as INBOUND parameter on R3 LS.

but i have to also add the same ORDERS as inbound parameter in LS that i have defined at outbound side FILE LS.

AS it is giving error that :

<b>EDI: Partner profile inbound not available</b>

I am really not clear about partner profile settings.

please clear it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

see in your R/3 system, in we20 transaction, the LS you have created for R/3 to receive IDOC, In this LS only you will add inbound parameter for ORDERS05 idoc.. in XI, you dont need to do anything in we20 transaction - so no outbound parameter addition anywhere in xi or in R/3.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

Rajeev,

thanks ,

but it is giving error:" EDI: Partner profile inbound not available "

I added the same parameter in INBOUND parameter in LS defined for FILE(Sending side).

so now it is not displaying error.

I dont know how it worked?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

so now is your IDOC getting posted in R/3......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Rajeev,

ya IDOC is getting posted?

but how ?

i am really not cleared?

please tell me..why so?

i.e. why i also have to add in FILE LS as INBOUND parameter.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

see you need to tell SAP r/3 SYSTEM, that what should be done for coming IDOC.... SO YOU TELL BY ADDING AN INBOUND PARAMETER THAT THE idoc NEEDS TO BE POSTED IN R/3...........so in we20 you tell which is the LS meant for it and then add the idoc in its inbound parameter and also telling its processing code.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

are you now clear how your IDOC is processed........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey rajeev,

thanks very much for your patience to deal with this basic questions expected from me who is just new to XI

really thanks.

but RAJEEV, as you said we have to add the same IDOC to inbound to R3 if R3 is receiving that IDOC and in OUTBOUND if R3 is sending right?

hi, sorry to interrupt you more :

take my scenario of IDOC ->XI->FILE.

i added that IDOC type in receiving LS that is FILE LS in OUTBOUND side,

and i do not add anything in OUTBOUND parameters of my sending LS that is R3 system.

i am using we19 to send IDOC.

Before Sending IDOC i am filling EDIDC segment with these parameters is it right?

Sender Information:

Partner number: SAPLS

Port: Port defined on XI pointing to R3.

Partner type :LS

Receiver Information:

Partner Number : FILELS

Port: Port defined on R3 pointing to XI.

SO, Provided that i entered following values in EDIDC segment and i do not add anything IDOC type in outbound parameters in R3(sending system),

i add that IDOc in outbound parameters under LS defined for File system,it worked.

You got my point?

sorry for writing such a long thread? but please resolve it RAJEEV.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

you only tell SAP in we20 Transaction that since you have to send the IDOC from SAP to XI as a file, so in the logical system of FILE, you say the outbound parameter is ORDERS idoc - inside it you tell the receiver port which wil be your XI port.......then SAP knows once the IDOC is triggered, then thourgh this FILE LS, you need to send this idoc to XI system...you dont need any parameter for your SAP LS..so your outbound scenario works....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

are you now clear with outbound idoc processing......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Rajeev,

still some confusion.

i will convey you tomorrow.

my server is down and mine too

if you dont mind depends on availability of your time will ask you tomorrow is it ok?

anyways thanks for looking int to the matter.

but seriously i am also not clear will b cleared as RAJEEV is there.

ok..bye c ya..

catch you tomorrow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

see its simple for IDOC processing - dont get confused.......

see if you have to send an IDOC from SAP to some other system like XI, then you will have a logical system like your FILELS whose receiver port will be XI, then in the outbound parameter of FILELS, you will add your IDOC because this IDOC needs to be sent from SAP to XI and nothing else you need to do more.......

if you have to send IDOC from XI to SAP, then in we20 transaction for the logical system of SAP in which you want to post data like your SAPLS, in its inbound parameter you will add this IDOC. Then when this idoc comes to SAP, then SAP sees the partner maintened for it in we20 and the processing code for it. Then this IDOC is posted in SAP.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

are you now clear with IDOC processing......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

I'm currently trying to map the IDoc Orders05.Orders05 to a flat txt file

I have done the mapping but it is suppose that every IDoc is an order, and every order might have several items. Those items must be put all together in the txt file along with a header and other segments that do not repeat.

I prepared a test for the mapping in the Integration Builder, I put enough information to made the IDoc has serveral items. Each item is supposed to be mapped to an EDI_DET segment of the flat file, but when I ran the test it only maps the first item, and left the others out. EDI_DET ocurrences are set to 1..unbounded. I was wondering if it is possible to do such a mapping, or if I'm doing something wrong which direction should I take??

Thanks in advance!!

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved!!

I had a mistake while mapping the segment EDI_DET

Thanks anyway!!

Diego Obeso

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

All the three fields VKORG, VTWEG, SPART are not available in the IDoc ORDERS05.

This error is due to the reason the materials in the order were not configured for the particular Customer or vendor.

so please get back to your functional consultant for a valid data.if not ask him to configure the VKORG, VTWEG, SPART for the customer or vendor that you are using in the orders IDoc.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that the vendor which you have mapped is not valid and thats why this error is appearing.

You should consult the functional consultant to get the valid data, for getting the information on field and segment you can go to transaction we60.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mont,

just check the functional spec document from which you have created your mapping in XI... there you will see whether you have map your these fields or not......there you will find in which segments these fields are present.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta