SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Control at Purchase Order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i implemented FM(BCS) on ECC 6.0.  when i ran the ME21N,  I have found one problem in budget control.

As i created a PO not referenced to PR,  FMAVCT table was not updated with a PO amount.(FMIOI table was updated correctly)

but   it was updated correctly in case of  PO reference to PR.

pls your advice.

Regards,

MK

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please specify what you mean by 'incorrect update'? If PO is assigned to PR, then, in case your PR is updating AVC ledger, PO won't update it further: it will be just a replacement of one commitment by another, and since in FMAVCT table there is no notion of value type, there will be no effect. Check if 51 value type is not defined as statistical and that FM address for this PO is relevant for AVC update. Also, please, run FMAVCREINIT and see if there is any change; if not, then it's either statistical indicator or AVC-irrelevant FM address.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, Eli.

After i made a PR document,  i checked a consumed budget on FMRP_RW_BUDCON report and found PR amount on it. and then, i made PO referece to the PR. it was done as your explaination. but,   as i made PO without PR,   the PO amount was not displayed on consumed budget until run FMAVCREINIT.one more thing,  before run FMAVCREINIT,  I checked the PO on FMIOI table and found it there.

Whenever i make a PO directly, without PR,    i should run FMAVCREINIT.  this is my problem...

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I saw a similar post from you some time ago, where AVC was not updated automatically. The, you were advised to do this: SPRO -> Activate Business Functions -> Enterprise_Extensions -> Select EA-PS -> Activate Restart in the System Settings

If it does not help, I'd open OSS mesage with SAP.

Regards,

Eli