cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-to-File scenario without using Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario where in I need to just push the file from one folder to another folder without using Integration repository. I found similar scenario in one of the technical website and I have configured in the same way. Below is the link I have used to achieve my scenario.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/File2File/Demo1.htm

But, when I test this using Tools --> Test configuration, I am getting below errors. I do not know the reason why I am getting these errors.

Sender Agreement <Not found>

<Trace level="1" type="B">SENDER AGREEMENT SIMULATION</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">Simulating Adapter Engine...</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">Simply trying to loolup for the most specific Sender Agreement object</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">no objects found</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">Note that real results may differ</Trace>
Receiver Determination <Not found>
  Runtime error Message is incomplete. No Sender found

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">R E C E I V E R - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Can somebody drive me in a correct way.

Thank you in advance,

Nani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nani,

At first i havent so clear that the IR tool works correctly with this kind of scenario.

I usually use the same communication component (business component) for the sender and receiver and the dummy interface, of course.

If you are in PI 7.1 or superior version you should use a Integrated configuration object for this scenario, all treatment will be at adapter engine level.

You can do a real test and tell us if you are obtaining any error in the communication channel monitoring (RWB->component monitoring->adapter engine)

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you say the sender is not available, can you check your communication channel used or did you miss the sender in your Builder configuration.

Thanks,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Paste ur CS objects here and try to recreate the RD after deleting the existing one.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please, appreciate any help on this requirement.

Thanks,

Nani.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

execute interface end to end and see results,as per my knowledge if you test this kind of scenario using Test configuration it throws error.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's exactly what I meant in my previous post!

As me and Raja said, try to test the scenario End to End, and not with the test tool.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi nani,

one more thing did u active properly..

Regards

Gagandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadeep,

Thanks for the quick reply. I activated everything in the change list of integration directory. But, I am facing the same problem. Please let me know if there is anything I missed.

Thanks,

Nani.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

You can check the following blog by expert also.

http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-wit...

Regards

gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to test it directly executing the scenario?

Anyway, try also to perform a cache refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

Thanks for the quick reply. I refreshed the cache. But, I am stilling facing the same problem. Is there anything I am missing here? Please let me know...

Thanks,

Nani.