cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Table KOTF290 can not be changed. Message No: VK772.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am maintaining the condition records in VK11 its showing the error Switch: Condition Table KOTF290 can not be changed. Message No: VK772.  Can any body help me to solve this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See below SAP's explanation for this error

Procedure

To be able to use the table, it first needs to be activated. This is done automatically when the condition table is generated. Use report SD_CONDTAB_SWITCH for this purpose.

The prerequisite for this is that the appropriate switch is activated. If this is not the case, the table cannot be activated or generated.

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:-  Please avoid typing the entire issue in SUBJECT.  Use Subject effectively

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I have activate the report SD_CONDTAB_SWITCH. Here its showing the error Table KOMG does not contain the field BEINH in the active version. Field found is not actieve append JHA_KOMPAJ1 which is assigned to switch ISM_MEDIA_BASIS_MODIF.

Message No:VK770

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Diagnosis  its coming

Condition table KOTF290 has been deactivated.

A condition table is deactivated if it contains fields that are assigned to deactivated switches (see Switch Framework).

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know ,What Process you have done.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am maintaining condition records in VK11 in Pricing I am getting that error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am maintaining condition records in VK11 in Pricing I am getting that error.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this error message I see only one OSS note Note 1055925 - Condition index reorganization not carried out Check this helps your screnario or not.

Regards,