cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new for GRC AC 10, We have installed all GRC 10 in my system after installed

I have completed all Post installations (GRC 10 Post installation and AC 10 Post installation) and activated all required BC sets also..

Now I am using same system (whihc is GRC AC 10 software installed ) as connector..means that GRC System and connector both are same system..

I have checked SM59 and maintained connector and connection test was ok...

Now When I try to raise Access Request, try to add system but it shows error message like no values found..

Please suggest what is teh issue..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

I understood your error. Its very simple,

after you complete all the post installation activities, You need to import all the roles from business system (it means backend client as you are using grc and backend as different clients in same system) that is backend client.

after you import all the role from backend client then Role will be available for access request.

Note: BRM and ARM share the same repository.

so after u perform synchronization, u can find the roles in ARA component not ARM component.

for ARM component to assign roles, u must import all the roles.

goto NWBC------ACCESS MANAGEMENT-----ROLE MASS MAINTAINANCE---ROLE IMPORT.

You first complete the above activity of importing role, then create an access request, then u will find roles.

cheers

0 Kudos

Hi, are you still experiencing the issue after installing GRCPINW add-on to the GRC foundation system? You can only provision to systems that have the plugin add-on. Let us know the SP level of GRCFND_A and GRCPINW. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I got a step by step note to configure the connectors for GRC 10.

If you want it, please send me your email and maybe it might help.

Jonathan Yim

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Could you post the note here, please? It would be great to share your solution for everybody who's searching a solution. Otherwise, please follow me, I cannot send you the message until I'm in your contacts.

Regards,

Artem

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nagaraju,

Could you share the solution if you resolved the problem?

In my case, it worked until I connected CUA system. Now I can select only roles for the request, but not a system.

Neither Ankit's nor Ashish's recommendation helped me.

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My company also use CUA. if you have configured everything, then maybe you missed the configuration for the CUA in SPRO in GRC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagaraju,

Kindly refer to the SAP Note No. 1562760. It will help you.

Kind Regards,

Ashish

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

If you are using the GRC box as the Foundation and plugin system (which is what you have described) you need to have both the GRCFND_A and GRCPINW addon installed. Then you also need to sync users/profs/roles to this connector, as it acts as plugin too.

Hope this helps,

Luciana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraju,

You have not performed all the steps. there are total of 5 stpes required to create a connector.

1) SM59

2) SPRO --> Governance, Risk and Compliance --> Common Component Settings  --> Integration Framework --> Maintain Connectors and Connection Types

3)  SPRO --> Governance, Risk and Compliance --> Common Component Settings  --> Integration Framework --> Maintain Connection Settings

4) SPRO --> Governance, Risk and Compliance -->Access Control --> Maintain Connector Settings

5) SPRO --> Governance, Risk and Compliance -->Access Control --> Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups

Thanks and Regards

Ankit sharma

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Make sure you maintain connection settings in both nodes in SPRO ,

1) GRC-->Common Component Settings--> Intigration Frame Work -->Maintain           Connection Settings

2) GRC(Plug-In) ---> Maintain Plug-in Configuration Settings

Param Id 1000 ( Please maintain Plug-in Connector)

Param Id 1001 ( Please maintain GRC connector)

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Nagaraju,

Instead of using same client for GRC and backend system create one more client in the GRC system

Please follow below steps

Create new client in the same system and use one client for Backend system and another client for GRC system.

then create connectors (example client is 100 (backend) 200 is GRC system )

Because in ERP (Backend) sysetm we need to install ERP plugins to connect GRC system. so now your system is on NW 7.02 so you can have NW Plug-ins

As you mentioned above there is no values in the system option means connectors not configured properly..

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not do what Trinadh suggests!

That will not help and leave you with two "productive" GRC clients but you'll still not be able to provision to GRC if your initial problem remains!

Have you installed the GRCPINW component onto the system which has GRCFND_A installed?

You then need to make sure that all of the workflow activites are properly performed in the system

Perform automatic Workflow Customising; and

Perform task Based Workflow customising

This ensures all of the appropriate tasks are activated.

Then you will need to follow all of the guidance as mentioned here (apart from the productive client copy!).

Ensure that when you are maintaining the Integration Framework elements, you select all of the Integration Scenarios and assign the Connector to those.

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraju,

What client are you using to rise new access request? I mean are you doing this via Internet Explorer or NWBC – recently on one of the projects I encounter the same error.  Solution for this was to install NWBC and use it instead of web browser.

Filip

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

Could you provide some more details about the error?

Also, kindly do let me know the point at which you get this error. (Request Submission/Creation)?

Best Regards,

Saksham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried creating a request  under Access request --> Access request creation --> then gave new account under request type and all other mandatory fields..Then selected system under Add option [could see Role and system options under Add].. gave system name as GRC and clicked on GO..

This is where i am getting the error "No records found for the search criteria entered"

Can you please suggest where i might have missed something

Thanks

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more point: GRC 10 and Backend system both are same here..

And I have mainatined connector in SPRO---common component settings, here I gave userid and password in Logon tab also and connection test is ok..

But still I am not able to search system while run Risk analysis and submit request ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you mainatined the integration framework.

all basic stuff need to be done for Access Request..

Regards,

Prasant

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe, you have not performed all the steps. Therefore, you are not able to see the system.

Please perform all the post installation steps. You will get it.

Regards,

Faisal