cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplified Shopping Cart

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm upgrading from SRM 5.0 to SRM 701 not using EP.

I'm trying to avoid the use of the simplified shopping cart across the system for all users.

for the Role “/SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1” I used the Old Version setting, so now when selecting the Shop as an employee I get the Shopping Cart (Wizard).

So basically I did the opposite of the below instructions:

In EhP1 a new Shopping Cart Application for the occasional user has been introduced. The Role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1 is designed to just support this new version of the Shopping Cart.

Role MenuÆ HomeÆ Shopping Area

Change the WDY_APPLICATION by right click it and select “Details”. In the parameter table add the following parameter:

SAPSRM_POWL = SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS_ESS

The following entries in the role have been changed to support the new version of the Shopping Cart.

WDY_APPLICATION “Shopping Cart”

New VersionOld Version
Web Dynpro Application/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OVP/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF
DescriptionShopping CartShopping Cart
WDCONFIGURATIONID/SAPSRM/WDAC_OVP_ESS_SC/SAPSRM/WDAC_FPM_GAF_SC

But those changes only helped for the Shop transaction and not for the Advanced Search where the user looks for SC he gets the simplified view.

I want to be able to redirect ALL she shopping cart display and edit transaction to the Shopping Cart (Wizard).

Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

I hope that what I'm trying to achieve here makes sense.

Thanks,

Raz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As mentioned above, there is no issue when using role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE in SRM 7.01.

Role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1 and simplified shopping cart functionality have been introduced as an add on in SRM 7.01.

Therefore, roles without the *_EHP1 can still be used.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raz,

Please refer below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/e3/a656c7d65b448393ea5df688e19411/frameset.htm

I hope that we can reverse thee functionality.

Best Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you explore the option of using the SRM 7.0 role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE ?

If you want use the EHP1 role, then go into pfcg-> Menu tab, find the Display Shopping cart or Shopping cart entry and right click on Details. Here you need to adjust the parameters to SRM 7.0 values.

There are multiple entries for Shopping cart in the menu tab. Make sure you change all of them.

Best way is to just use /sapsrm/employee role.

I hope you have also gone through Note 1463992 - SAP SRM: Changes to PFCG Roles in SRM 7.01