cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute Change Package for SAP_BASIS 730

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Ancile uPerform with our ECC landscape and as part of it, we are trying to install the

add-on SAPK-450E1INRWD (RWD4500_730: Add-On Upgrade).

We recently upgraded our ECC system to EHP6 and hence the SAP_BASIS is now on release 731.

The add-on is for release 730 but Ancile says that it can still be used with SAP_BASIS 731.

This is what ancile has informed:

================================================================================================================

"Our developer has finished reviewing your issue and has concluded that it is due to the ANCILE addon installation package having a requirement

that the user must be at a Basis level 730. However, because of a recent enhancement on the your system, the user is at Basis level 731.

The ANCILE addon package will work for the 7.31 Basis system but you will need to get the system to accept it.

There are two notes in SAP regarding the general issue of the OCS package not matching the component vector.

1. Note 1118803 describes the problem and the need for you to download / install an ACP (attribute change package)

2. Note 1119856 details all the information on ACP .. what theyare, how to get them, etc.

In order to resolve your error, please review the two SAP notes and work on your development system to implement the

notes and the ANCILE add-on. If you have any questions, please let us know. "

================================================================================================================

I tried to find the ACP for SAP_BASIS and found one for SAP_BASIS 731.I uploaded it through SAINT but still i cannot implement the Add-on.

I am unable to find the ACP for SAP_BASIS 730. Is this actually required ?

Because SAP note 1119856 says this:- "In addition to the attributes of the current OCS package that was modified, this new version contains

all the attributes of the packages that were contained in the old version of the ACP. Therefore, you must load the latest version of an

ACP into your system."

When i try installing the add-on through SAINT, i still get the error

"OCS package SAPK-450E1INRWD does not match the current software component vector".

Can someone shed some light on how to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Hari Kishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, what you need is an ACP for the Ancile uPerform add-on package. The ACP is usually for the add-on package so that it can be installed in systems with various component releases already installed.

In this case you would need an ACP for the Ancile package so that its attributes are changed in a way that it can be installed on an otherwise not support SAP_BASIS 731. Please contact the developer to provide an ACP for the same.

Regards,

Srikishan