cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import IDoc into XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to establish connection to import Idoc into IR when we create a namesapace. When I give the username and passowrd it says 'Username and Password Combination invalid', but when i try the same user name and password in the SAP system itself, I am able to login there, please help.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers guys,

I found the answer in Bhavesh's reply to the same question in one of the threads:

Try putting the username nd the password in capitals , as this is a known issue.

and guess what it worked...

God.... I spent whole to finding the answer to the above puzzel...

You rock ..Bhavesh.....

Regards,

Ashish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Thanks. Can you point me to the thread where you picked the answer?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh, it's funny but I am unable to locate the thread now.

Regards,

Ashish

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Check this link to know minimum authorizations required for a user to import RFC/Idocs.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Also, you can import RFCs and IDocs from SAP Release 4.0 and higher.

Regards,

Uma

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

just check whether you have given the appl server name and system number correctly.......then again try by giving the username paswrd with which you can log in R/3 system in XI.........Then you will be able to import IDOC from your SAP R/3 system.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idocs are not specific to namespace.

First you have to double click SWCV and enter the R/3 details there then click on imported objects in SWCV and then again give the host details. The details in SWCV and imported objects should match.

Regards,

Sudheer

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u check with the client information?