cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing: How to Round off Total Value and VAT at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus and Experts,

In SD Billing, we want to round off the Total & VAT Value at header level for foreign currency. For example: If there is three Items in Billing Document like that:

Item A                                                 Value 125.37 USD          VAT 22.57               Total: 147.94

Item B                                                 Value 125.37 USD          VAT 26.69               Total: 174.98

Item C                                                 Value 125.37 USD          VAT 27.39               Total: 179.56

At header Level, the values are              Value 425.83 USD           VAT 76.65              Total: 502.48

But we want to show it at header level like that: Value 426 USD          VAT 77          Total: 502

Please suggest How can we achieve it.

With thanks,

DSC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest you to consider the pricing procedure RVAAAR (Standard for Argentina) as a template. Solve the amounts with decimals in statistical conditions. The definitive conditions will be calculated using formulas (VOMF) according your rounding criteria. For instance, you solve J1AP (with a sequence for conditions) as statistical and after you solve J1AQ using J1AP using the VOFM 333 ( Argentina rounding). It's an idea.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a standard condition type in SAP which is DIFF.  You should place this condition type after the tax and before the total in your pricing procedure.  Check the standard RVAA01 pricing procedure and maintain the same Requirement, Calculation Type and Base Type in your existing procedure.

Most importantly, if you want the system to consider 425.83 USD as 426, then accordingly, the tax and final value will also change accordingly and not as per the one you showed.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

I have did the setting and it is working fine on item level.

But when I tried to apply it on header level, it is not working.

I want to apply the rounding off on header level. What is the procedure for that.

Please help.

With Thanks,

DSC