cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 BC Set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to check BC sets are active or not..Yesterday I have activated soem BC set as per GRC 10 Post installation, but when I try to do GRc AC 10 Post installation again I need to do activate soem BC sets..I want to check what are the BC sets active or not..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nagaraju,

In SCPR20, for a given BC Set you can do a comparison with customizing table using CTRL+F9. It also provides the time stamp for latest udpate.

To get a list of active BC Sets in the client, please check table SCPRACTP.

Regards,

Shivraj Singh

(PS: Please close the thread)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

Please see the activation log for the same. It has all the details.

Thanks and regards

Ankit Sharma

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju ,

Go to transaction SCPR20 --> Activate BC sets , enter BC Set name , then F6 ( Overall View ) ,

1) This gives you information about this ,

2) Check time stamp

3) You can also note down the table names , then go to SE16 and check whether the data is there in those tables are not if you have already activated data will be there on tables.

Normal BC sets details can be found in SFW5 --> Switch frame work customizing , there you can find some info on this.

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar T

SAP GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uma Shankar,

Thanks for your info..Please let us know what are the required BC sets do we need to activate for getting AC Functionality, since we need AC only.

Best Regards

Subramanaym

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

Kindly check the 'Activation logs' link under transaction scpr 20. This will provide the log details of that

particular BC set.I have captured and attached one screenshot below- Also check the link http://scn.sap.com/thread/3238086

Best Regards,

Saksham