cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice before picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My client wants to create invoice right after the delivery created. They dont want to wait for picking with WM Transfer orders.But the batch determination is made by WM Transfer orders, therefore in the invoice there wont be batch, and they don need batch in invoice.

Is there any way to create invoice for delivery before picking ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Oguzhan,

Hope you have noted naren's comments above.

You can create Invoice before doing PGI in Delivery & please refer the below thread for the same: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1047038

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

why don't you create invoice with reference to sales order (not to delivery) ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because we need to create transfer orders, and post good issue therefore so we need delivery.

Further more, the problem doesnt occurs at only Sales Order based deliveries, it happens in STO based deliveries to.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

EX:

1. You created sales order with 10 Quantity in VA01.

2. You did delivery with reference to sales order right.

3. Now you want to create the invoice with reference to delivery right.

4. But here you don't want picking but you need to do PGI and the Invoice right.

They dont want to wait for picking with WM Transfer orders.But the batch determination is made by WM Transfer orders

5. Picking and Batch determination is done by WM Transfer Orders Right .I think  "Batch Icon" will not be appeared in Delivery Document after Delivery Document has completed without picking and Batch.

If I wrong please correct me.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

4 and 5 is not right.

They want to pick with transfer orders. They use terminals with WM module.

The thing is, right after order came from the customer, or right ofter STO created, they create deliveries. And in that point, before picking the materials from their "bins", they send the invoice to their customers. Later, they do the picking.

Not before PGI, invoice before creating transfer orders !