Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto valuation without User Intervention

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need your inputs on this very particular issue..

During Result recording in SAP system, the system allows the user to valuate the results as "Accept" or "Reject", based on which the lot may be approved or rejected.

The valuation is done manually by the user and there is a possibility that sometimes a rejected result may get valuated as "Accept" or a approved result may get valuated as "Reject" accidently or deliberately.

This has to be avoided and hence a provision is needed for Auto valuation without user intervention, wherein the system will automatically valuate the results as "Accept" or "reject" based on the result parameters and the user should not be able to modify the results taken by the system.

Thanks in Advance,

Prashant S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its valuation mode of the sampling procedure which defines whether valuation will be manual or automatic .If your result only need to valuated "automatically "then you need to define/use Valuation mode of sampling procedure anything apart from "manual valuation".

You will get lot of thread on SDN for "Automatic valuation"

Now if you want UD to be based on valuation of MIC's  ,then its not possible as both are seperate activities.

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Sujit ,

I made a new sampling procedure and assigned it to a given plan and now the results get autovaluated .

Now the biggest question is ..is there any way I can change the sampling procedure for all the MICs in all the inspection plans .

CWBQM is an option but can sampling procedures be changed there?

If yes do let me know .

Ram

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Transaction Code: QDV7 for replacing the sampling procedure.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. QCC0 > Basic setting > maintain setting at plant level > Double click on appropriate plant code > Result recording tab > under recording configuration choose X i.e. all background functions.
  2. Now based on valuation mode say 100 for example, you need to specify acceptance number which in fact is the deciding factor for overall valuation. Sujit has explained this very well.
  3. If your sample size 10, out of 10 if you get 2 sample out side tolerance then whether this MIC should be accepted or rejected; this can be defined using acceptance number
  4. Try using different acceptance numbers and check the results.

Regards, Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Auto valuation of samples or inspectionpoint is possible but if u want at the time of UD then use the exit for it and take the help of an ABAP'r and provide your logic accordingly.

Regards