cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time, user status for result analysis and settlement rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

when should we run result analysis, is it based on system status or user status? can it based on either network, WBS or project ID?

I have user status REL, APPROVED, SETC, FINAL billing and teco

should we run KKA2 after final billing and before teco?

before we enter settlement rule and after release the project, what is the user status, is it SETC? for revenue project, we should settle to PA or FI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think first you need to understand why one want to run result analysis. Result Analysis or RA is not something which is to be run only at the end of the project, but it is recurring activity when you are reporting the valuation of ongoing projects in balance sheet.

It is very sensitive and important information and need to decide with FICO consultant or Financials reporting personnels who are doing such activity.

I think it will be better to arrive on these key decisions such as frequency of running RA, methods of RA after you discuss the same with finance manager or reporting manager for which you are doing the work.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

in running KKA2, does it generate accounting documents?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not generate accounting documents in KKA2, but when you do settlement it does.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 10 projects, in March, one project Closed, four projects teco and five projects work in progress, KKA2 only calculate five projects and no accounting document, in settlement, for all projects, does below two accounting documents generated

Dr: WIP 5 WIP porjects                    Dr: COGS   teco project+closed projects

Cr: WIP clearing 5 WIP projects          Cr: Inventory  teco project+closed projects

why user say only one accounting document generated (cogs and inventory)?