cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate error- content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to access the back end system(ECC) from CRM system using the url https://:port/sap/crm_logon?sap-client=800,

We are getting attached popblocker error. Can some one suggest is it issue with SSO Configution or IE settings?

Note : Both are only ABAP stack systems and certificate error screen shot has been attached for your reference. From the screen shot when i click on ECC Hot links it has to connect ECC but instead of that i am getting this certificate error.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Suresh Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Just check the security setting in your internet explorer. Goto internet option-->security --> make the security level to MEDIUM .

and in Privacy zone also adjust to low and then try.

regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You used self signed certificate in your ECC backend. While you IE was set to receive only certificate signed by trusted CA. Just take your ECC certificate and install it as trusted in your IE.

Open T-code STRUST in ECC export the certificate, then import it in your IE as trusted (IE->internet option -> content -> certificate -> import)

Regards,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

I have imported the ECC certificate in IE as you said but still i am facing the same issue.

Even i am trying to access the ECC URL directly on IE but getting the below certificate error.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention you need to install it in trusted root certification authorities. restart your ie or computer. it should be working.

Regards,

Henry