cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear the differences between IM and WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have WM stock of 1844 eaches with stock category  Q and IM stock of 0 eaches ..We cannot use lx23 as it recommendable to use it .Can you please let me know how to clear the differences other than using LX23 .I am attaching the document for your reference

This 1844 kg stock is there in stock category Q ie., quality stock

I can able to see stock of 1844 eaches in WM and I need clear the differences between IM and WM

I cannot use LX23 so I am using mb11 to remove the stock in WM using movement type 711 but facing the below error

As there is no stock in MMBE under quality stock for material the system is generating above error please let me know how can I clear the differences

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you run the transaction LX23 to identify the stock differences between the IM and WM

and then you have option to clear the differences. When you clear the system automatically

creates batch job to clear the differences in background

Kind regards,

Ramana

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be clearing the differences from bottom up.

Do a WM stocktake process and clear the differences from WM >> IM level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The TOs are old .Already they have been archived .I have read them archive .There are no any open TOs .They are confirmed already.This WM stock is old stock of july2011.Please let me know how to proceed .I have Q status in quant is there any possibility of removing it from quant

Regards

susmita

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform a Post Change from "Q" to unrestricted and follow-up with a stock count to bring IM & WM qty in line.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Insted of removing the stock first step can you check how this stock is appeared in WM.It looks for me your batch number as a delivery number.IF it is your delivery number range then check the delivery status.If it is open close the delivery.

Check any open TOs available in LT24 transaction.Confirm the TO qty it will get clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

First you have to check all the Material document and find out how this discrepancy has happened.

Once if you find it then probably reversal of that could resolve the issue

How was the quant generated in the system (must be through some IM movements).

Another option is to remove the "Q" block by confirming any open TO's or PCN's.

Move the stock to 999 and write it off in LI21.

BR

Avinash