cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

//CCR (/sapapo/cif_deltareport3) Time limit exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

During the past weeks, we´ve been executing the job “/sapapo/cif_deltareport3”, that execute the //CCR transaction (in background) to clean the inconsistencies between the interfaces. We noticed that the job shouldn´t take so long as they do. No matter the hour of execution, the job fails after 1.800 seconds (approximately), error message: Time limit exceeded.

The jobs shouldn´t take so long because it supposes to process a few sales orders every day. In order to do the job lighter, we´ve specified the products to process and in some cases the job finished successfully. Even so, we cannot see any similar failure patron.
We recently upgraded from the 4.0 version to 7.20 (support package 6).

I would appreciate any solution
Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer OSS note 1687510 and 1427169 Hints to improve stock comparison performance

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. It´s seems to be a problem with some settings and the recommendations in note 1748059 should fix the issue. I will keep you updated about the final solution.

Kind regards,

Alejo

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejo,

I do hope you can have an expected result then.

Just in case the issue persists, it makes sense that you open a new thread with a new title as the current discussion is already deviated from the original one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quickly response. Following your instructions i can improve the performance and if i change the time between the conection i can give more time in case there are too many orders.

But, i am experimenting another kind of issue that maybe is related to the main issue that i have:

When i run transaction //CCR and i found inconcistencies, i cannot resolve them.

For example:

I get 2 order "Not in APO"

So...i send 2 orders to APO....and then i get 109 "Not in APO"...

so...i send them to APO...and then i get 2 orders again....and continues all time.

We didn´t have this kind of issue in the last version, and maybe this loop is afecting the job "/sapapo/cif_deltareport3"

Thanks again for your help.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejo,

It's my pleasure.

Regarding your new issue, I think it's better for you to open a new thread with new title so that other

experts can be aware of it.

Best regards,

Tiemin

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alejo,

The 'Time limit exceeded'  error can happen if  you are running the report without

checking the 'Use VBBE table' field.  If you don't flag the 'Use VBBE Table' option in CCR,

all the requirements in R/3 are not just read from table VBBE, but all

requirement records are regenerated from the sales tables and the document flow.

Hence, SAP recommends to use option 'Use VBBE Table' when running CCR for

sales orders, since this option improves performance as it just reads

the requirements from table VBBE in R/3 which should have already been created

correctly during sales order processing.

Best regards,

Tiemin