SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating the Outsorting count during invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 fields on a Contract Account - Reason for manual outsorting in invoicing and Number of manual outsortings to be carried out yet.

Every invoice that is outsorted causes the 'Number of manual outsortings' to reduce by 1. Once it reaches 0 the 'Reason for manual outsorting' field gets cleared.

When I go through CAA2 and update the 'Number of manual outsortings' to 0, it is updated with 99 by SAP based on configuration (te128). However, if it is reduced while invoicing(EASIBI) both fields get cleared when it drops to 0.

My question is - is there a way to keep this field constant or update the 'Number of manual outsorting' when it reaches 0?

I have tried looking for FQEVENTS. SMOD enhancements, exits but haven't found anything so far.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks & Regards

Annie.

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Annie,

Have you checked Event R419-IS-U Invoicing: Print Document Outsorted?

This event is called directly after the detection of the print document outsorting.

In the interface, the complete data of the invoicing (X_INVOICE_UNIT) and the parameters of the run (X_INVOICE_PARAM) are available.

You can use this event to update the 'Number of manual outsorting' field at the contract account level.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Annie ...    You can update the outsort count in the bill print application form exit code as well.    

Joe

former_member703337
Discoverer
0 Kudos

@Amlan,Thank you for your reply. Yes I did look at R419, but the Account details are input fields and cannot be modified.

@Joe, I have a list of FQEVENTS that are triggered while invoicing -

101,110,210,437,0040,0045,0050,0060,1320,R403,R405,R407,R412,R416,R420,R430,R435,R436,R999,R1330.

R400,R401,R402,R408,R410,R413,R417,R419,R421,R431,R432,R991.

None that I have seen so far allow me to change the contract Account .. I will have another look and get back..

Appreciate you replies.

0 Kudos

@Joe --> I did check the events again. The order in which the events are triggered are XXX, YYY,(Outsort FM) R419, R432. In R419 and R432 there is no exporting parameter that I can modify to update the outsort number.

When you say Bill print application form exit, do you mean the PWB form and modify the account in there? Could you please clarify?

Thank you!

Annie.

0 Kudos

Hey Annie ...    Yes the PWB form (written against the form class IS_U_BI_BILL).   In an exit, toward the bottom of the application form, if the 'print' outsort code is set ... then you could check the OUTCOUNT on the CONT_ACCT level.

Say if its more than 10 and less than 15, then you know it a long term outsorted invoice (or if it's a certain print outsort code) call FM BAPI_ISUACCOUNT_CHANGE to increase the OUTCOUNT back to 99.

Joe