cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver composition enviroment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have PI 7.3 duel stack installation . I would like to use NWDS to develop web service and connect to PI ESR. Is anybody could provide a link where I can download full version of CE/NWDS? I have downloaded NWDS 7.1, but I don't have enterprise service browser in it. When I tried to get software updated, all the features are grayed out. I am told I need license. Do we need to have a separate license  to have ESR-related functionality in NWDS? I thought the license comes with PI 7.3 installation package

Thanks a lot!

Meiying 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal! That is what I want. I got every thing now.

Regards,

Meiying

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>I have downloaded NWDS 7.1, but I don't have enterprise service browser in it.

window -> open perspective -> composite application.

You will find enterprise service browser under composite application. 

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by connecting web-service to ESR? Do you want to import the WSDL structure of web-service in NWDS based ESR?

If you have PI 7.3, you shouldn't need a separate license to get ESR functionality. Software Update should be the correct way to go but are you using correct Marketplace ID which has PI 7.3 license?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you need CE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Actually I need NWDS which has ESR-related functionality (enterprise service browser) in it to develop web service client.

Meiying