Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service marketplace authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue with Servicemarket place authorization. I have removed authorization to REQUEST LICENSE KEYS for all the users in the market place. This is the way did for removing authorization to all the users:

Data Admin --> user data -->Mass updates of Authorizations--> searched and selected all users --> Delete authorizations button --> selected Request license Key authorization and continued. Now the system has deleted this authorization from all users.

Now the issue is I wanted to add this authorization for specific users. When I tried to add this REQUEST LICENSE KEYS autorizaiton, i could not find this authorization from the list of authorizations to select and add it to the user. I am not sure what had happened. Please help on how to fix this issue.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you

Swathi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

You won't see the authorization on SMP if its not assigned to your ID. Did you delete the authorizaation from your SMP user ID as well?

Thanks

Sandipan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

You won't see the authorization on SMP if its not assigned to your ID. Did you delete the authorizaation from your SMP user ID as well?

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

Yes  Sandipan. I have deleted the authorization from my ID as well. I have to assign back this authorization back to myself and few other users. Please advise.

Thanks,

Swathi

0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Unfortunately you will not be able to assign this authorization unless your SMP user has been assigned with it. You may request one of the super-users of your company to assign the authorization to you.

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

Thank you Sandipan. My issue is resolved.