cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of actual budget consumed against WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want a report that should display the details of actual budget consumed against the WBS, just like when we run Tcode:S_ALR_87013558 and select GOTO>>Line Items>>Project commitment line items and we get all the break-ups for commitment budget with matching figures.

However same options is not available for details of actual budget consumed with matching amount figures. Is there any option for this requirement??how we can get the details for actual budget consumed against any WBS??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

You may close the thread if you issue is resolved now.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for support and helpful answers, but exact solution is that we also have to filter the field COEP-BEKNZ not equal to 'A', then we get the exact break up from tcode S_alr_87013558.

this is all for your reference and here i am closing the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Ankur's reply is more than enough to fulfill your requirement.

In S_alr_87013558, select actual value and navigate Goto->Line item.

Here you will find exact breakup.

Please search forum before posting a query.

You might get the solution instantly.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranav,

In S_alr_87013558, when we select actual value and navigate Goto->Line item, here the break up dosnot not match with actual budget figure and not able to find exact break up, thats why i post this issue.

and in table COSP/COEP (Value type 4 & 11) also , it doesnot match with actual budget as  in tcode S_alr_87013558

and for your kind information , i already searched this in forum before posting this query but didn't get any suitable solution.

if you say i can send you the screenshot.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav:

You can check note Note 961186 - Differences between totals values and line items

Report S_ALR_87013558 takes its information from RPSCO table, you can check it if your information stored is fine. ( If you think it is not fine  I think there is a report to regenerate this table) let us know.

Regrads,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

You may see SAP note 1414563. It answers why the assigned value is differed from reports.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Implement note 961186.

Execute CJEN in update run.

If you did all then post it in your query so that one can understand your problem properly.

See rules of engagement.

Dear Sara,

This query is raised by Prem not me. take care of this while replying.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Try running CJBN & CJEN respectively and then recheck budget figures.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

If you could not remember the report name provided by Sara, you could use the menu path below:

CJ30 -> Menu -> Extras -> Availability control -> Analysis. This will have same result as the report BPFCTRA0. You may see the SAP note 178837 how the assigned value is contributed and the AVAC check is trigerred.

Regards, Gordon

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I hope you have applied the same process (Goto->Line items) for Project Actuals in S_ALR_87013558 report. If not, try it.

Alternatively, use standard t-code CJI3 to check the project or WBS actuals.

OR

you can create or develop your own customized report for the same.

Important Tables: For commitment :

COOI (Value type 21 & 22 for PR & PO respectively)

COSP/COEP (Value type 4 & 11)

You can also use SQVI query to develop such a report.

Useful Links:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3195706

http://scn.sap.com/thread/879416

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ankur

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using this report you can see where the budget has been allocated for each project : BPFCTRA0

I hope this can be useful.

regards,

sara