cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure for Profit Margin New Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Hope Everyone is ok.

I have a scenario in which i have to give profit margin . Its working fine but my client has a requirement for Profit Margin. Below are requirements.

Normally if i give profit margin 20% on 1000 then its 1200 now the requirement is different

Cost = 1000

Profit Margin = 20%     =  20/1000  =  0.2

Now 1-0.2 = 0.8 and   1000/0.8  = 1250

They use 1 as standard value and its fixed every time.

Now with the above requirement i need to configure accordingly . Kindly help with this ...

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my client has a requirement for Profit Margin. 

If this "new" calculation of profit margin is for specific client(s), then be careful that the routine you put against Profit in pricing procedure is not applicable for other clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone for the input.

TW this is not client specific we use for every client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Unknown

Tell your this logic to your Abaper's and its very simple you just need to crate an alternate calculation type in your pricing procedure and you can achieve this via TCODE VOFM and there you can write your logic and attach in your pricing procedure.

Thanking You

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still waiting for the solution...

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it looks like you need to develop pricing routine with this calculation logic in transaction code VOFM and then assign the same routine in Condition formula for alternative calculation type against the pricing condition type.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva for your answer.  Can you tell me how to calculate this logic in VOFM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell the logic to your ABAPer and he will write the code accordingly in VOFM

G. Lakshmipathi