cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing GATP product allocation feature at our client.

We have below key figures in product allocation planning book -

Total Allocation Quantity

Allocation consumbed by SO

Remaining allocation Qty

One of our business requirement is that they would like to see Total Sales Order Quanity in planning book as well so -

If Remaining allocation Qty is ZERO then business can check how much is the unconfirmed quantity.

Can anyone please suggest an approach to fulfil this requirement?

Thanks

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Assuming you have a key figure to represent SO quantity in your planning area and mapped it to the production allocation group appropriately, you can use the t.code /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_W to copy incoming order quantity (SO quantity) from production allocation group to planning area (set the flag 'Transf.incom.ord.qty').

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried this option but it Zeroed SO quantity KF.

Let me explain you what I need -

I have allocation quanity - 100 EA

Sales Orders Qty - 80 EA

Remaining Allocation Qty - 20 EA

Now what happens if new Sales Order of 50 EA created, Sales Order Qty shows only 100 EA since we have that much allocation Qty,

But business wants to see the total Qty i.e. 130 EA so they will come to know that 30 EA are still unconfired due to shortage of allocation qty.

Can you please let me know how this can be fulfilled?

Thanks

Sujay

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for the clarification. We have only 2 key figures that can be mapped between product allocation group and planning area.

• Key figures
  • Information that is saved for a combination of characteristic values. Key figures are the product allocation quantity (KCQTY the quantity offered in a period) and the incoming orders quantity (AEMENGE the product allocation quantities of a period that have already been assigned). Key figures are determined in the system and cannot be extended.

Ref: SPRO documentation of Maintain Product Allocation Group task.

or refer table /SAPAPO/QTTAB

There is no direct method to populate sales order quantity in your planning area similar to SNP. One solution could be populating a InfoCube with sales order data and then use it in your planning area (either planning area key figure semantic as 002 or using t.code /SAPAPO/TSCUBE). The challenge here is to maintain same CVC and time periods in planning area and infocube, so that you need not do any manipulation while copying the data from infocube.

Probably, you can build a custom view using the following tables and conditions to fill your infocube.

KCGRP = /SAPAPO/QTCHA-KCGRP /* KCGRP - Product Allocation Group */

/SAPAPO/QTCHA-PLUID=/SAPAPO/SDQTVB-PLUID /* PLUID - Product allocation planning object id */

/SAPAPO/SDQTVB-POSID=/SAPAPO/SD_DOC-GUID /*POSID - Order item id*/

Read /SAPAPO/SD_DOC-QNTY /*QNTY - Order item quantity*/

table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC contains fields of 'Field Catalog' used by product allocation group.

Thanks,

Rajesh