SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Work (CI) - Booking Via Portal

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I wonder if there's any way for a student to book Individual Work (CI) via portal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan,

The Individual work needs a lot of specific information that needs to be entered via the university employee via the Student File. There is no self-service available for this specific process. Of course the students can book the related module via the course registration self-service.

Best regards

Rob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan,

The Individual work needs a lot of specific information that needs to be entered via the university employee via the Student File. There is no self-service available for this specific process. Of course the students can book the related module via the course registration self-service.

Best regards

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much indeed for your quick reply. We already use course registration for module booking via portal. I was just wondering if there's any way for a student to choose an individual work(s) (i.e term papers) assigned to a module just like they do for a module via portal.

It's possible for a key user or an authorized lecturer to assign an individual work to a student using SAP GUI module booking process, yet apparently there's no self-service support so that a student can book it themselves

Best Regards,

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan,

You can still allow students to book a specific type of IW-module (IW=individual work). After booking the specific details of the IW obviously need to filled out in the Student File.

Via a logical naming convention you could distinguish the IW-module from a regular module.

br

Rob