Billing document clearance date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are developing a Z report. I want to fetch Billing document clearance date 

1).What should be the logic ?

Get BSEG- AUGDT where BSEG-VBELN = VBRK-VBELN

If its  not correct, Please advice

2).If a particular Billing document value is 1000 USD, Customer made partial payments to clear it as shown below.

10.01.2012 - 500 USD

25.01.2012 - 350 USD

01.02.2012 - 150 USD

Which date should i consider as Billing clearance date ? Is it 01.02.2012  ? and what should ideally be the logic in the Z program to fetch this date . Please suggest.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to identify through which TCode, finance team is clearing the SD billing documents.  It could be via FB01 or F-32 and depending upon this only, you have to decide which field and table you need to consider for zee report.  It is a general logic that finance team will consider "Posting Date" or "Clearing Date" which you can take the concurrence from Business Finance.  Coming to your query, I think, you can find the required data in BKPF table.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the tables BKPF, BSEG, BSAD and BSID. BSAD shows the closed items and carry Clearing date (AUGDT) and BSID contains details for open items.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read all the clearance document and dates for the given Billing document and pick the last date from that list.

Till the last clearance is done, it is still pending.  But if you partially clear a billing oducmnet, it will create another accounting document.  With taht, I am not sure, whether you will be able to get that info or not.

Regards

Raju