Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Content Admin in NW 7.3

former_member188073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As everyone would know that in  7.01 systems we used to maintain JCO connections in "Content admin -> Web Dynpro"

After the upgrade I could not find the iView in its Original place so I went to the link from the Landing page "StartPage -> Web Dynpro -> Content Administrator" only to find warning saying "

The Web Dynpro Content Administrator provides a central environment for maintaining your deployed Web Dynpro content. Note: this tool is deprecated due migration to NWA.
You can browse the complete content or search for specific objects (depracated due migration to NWA).
Furthermore you can configure the needed JCo destinations used by your Web Dynpro applications (deprecated as ARFC are replaced with ARFC2 and RFC for that can be maintained in NWA).

"

And on Help.sap.com I found the following "

Web Dynpro Console

Removed (from System Administration role)

Item was deleted

Web Dynpro Content Administrator

Removed (from Content Administration role)

Item was deleted

"

Now how are we supposed to maintain JCO connections?

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

varun

you can create them in NWA -> destinations..Web dynpro content admin will be phased out to NWA..

Login to NWA  and create your jcos..

Sandip

former_member188073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have checked destinations, but I cannot see nothing like the 'Web Dynpro Content Admin'. I can't even see the existing JCOs here. I can only see them on the to-be depricated window.

Thanks

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Varun

Did you try creating them in NWA? Just create the required JCOs there and test run your application.

it should work.

Thanks

former_member188073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I did create it . It's working here! But I do not understand the strategy here.

Answers (0)