Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax determination when destination country is different then Dep country

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we  perform  scenario  of   Tax determination when destination country is different then Dep country.

The  tax procedure  when  creating  the  condition  record  via  VK11  should  be  picked  from  destination country  but  I  am  not  able  to  achive  it.

As  well  in  the  sales  order  entry  the  system looks  only  for  tax  classification  from the  departure country.

How can  I  set  that the  tax procedure  used  is  from  destination country and  not  from  dep country>?

Thanks in advance  and  BR

L:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your explanation is not clear.  As you may be aware, standard SAP will consider Region of the Delivering Plant and Region of the Ship To Party within the same country for arriving the tax value.  This being the case, do you mean to say, in exports scenario, you need the system to fetch tax ??

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Lakshmipathi,

not  exactly....I  need  that when  I  create  sales order  for  Italian sales organization but I consume the stock from Plant which belongs to Germanymy  tax  in  the  sales  order  is  picked  from Italian tax procedure.

By  SAP  standard  the  tax trigger  is  the  country  where  belongs  the  deliveryng  plant  and  not  from  there  where  is  ship  to  country.

Thanks

L

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note whether it helps you:-

• Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution

If not, have a look at the following notes:-

• Note 158890 - Requirements for the tax determination as of Release 4.0A
  • Note 142858 - Changes to tax determination for Release 4.01

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use appropriate condition tables in your tax condition type access sequence.

If you dont find the relevant condition table, create your own table & assign it in your tax condition type access sequence.

In std, Cond.table - Departure Country / Destination Country is provided. You can copy this table & remove "Dep.country" to suit for your requirement.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD