cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation -net value is not calculated in shipment doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

In the shipment document, net value is not calculated and I have entering routes and forward agent i entered manually .

i configured the route determination, but it determine in delivery document not shipment document. i made mistake in configuration.

kindly suggest me where i made mistake.

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, do you get any value when you create a shipment cost document?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen Pitz

while i creating the shipment document value is not trigger . kindly check in the snapshots.

with regards

dinesh

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, that is not really an answer, but I guess you also do not get shipment cost documents? Then you need to check the settings for shipment costs. There is a whole world of settings for this out there...

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for response, after checked the configuration i have completed the process but shipment cost information is not getting in the shipment document..Where i made the mistake in the in the configuration.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

mh, this is strange, indeed. When the creation of the shipment cost document works, then this should work as well. Now I don't have an example on hand - but maybe it is only available before you create the shipment cost document? I mean, why should anything be shown now, which can not be shown when you press the button "shpmnt cost doc" just above that pop-up?

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you looked at the shipment document itself? Was the pricing procedure executed? Did it find conditions that would trigger an cost? If not, check pricing procedure configuration or enter freight rate conditions via TK11.