cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit costing create/display

Former Member
0 Kudos

is unit costing based on WBS or network? in PS, can we use cj40 to create unit cost estimate for the project, then how to display unit cost estimate result?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robin,

UC Method is only to plan the project cost estimates. There is no such standard report to get the detailed plan report in terms of material, resources and Miscellaneous (tru Arithmatic calculations) except cost element report ( that to interms of cost only).

As you said, you can only get the Overall Planned total in Hierarchical report (i.e like S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance ) including arithmatic calculations. but If you check in Cost element report ( i.e like S_ALR_87013542 - Actual/Commitment/Total/Plan in CO Area Currency ) you can get all planned cost that is planned against specific cost element, since it is a cost elements based report only.) If you want the planned cost tru arithmatic calculations also, you need to specify a cost element against that line item either in BPO or at WBS level.

Hope this will help you some extent.

Appreciated for giving points.

Regards,

Sulabh Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two requirement

(1) create standard cost estimate for WBS Z01-01 for period 2 (Febrary). my WBS/project is valid from Jan to Oct. which T-code I should use?

(2). display the actual cost for WBS Z01-01 for period 2, which report I can use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

By tcode CJ40 you book the cost annually or overall And to display actual cost for a particular wbs u use the report S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance

sulabh